What Information Do We Collect Online?
- Web Browser Information:Apothecary Products collects information sent to us via your web browser such as IP addresses, the name of your computer’s operating system, and the name and version of your browser. The information we receive via your web browser is dependent on the settings of your web browser. You may check your browser to learn what information your browser sends and how to change those settings. Web browser information is aggregate, which means it does not identify you personally, but provides general information about all visitors to the Website.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small text file or tag that is placed on your device to help enhance your experience on the Website. Apothecary Products uses session cookies to identify your computer with a computer-generated, unique identifier when you access our site. A session cookie does not identify you personally and expires once you close your browser. The session cookie is used to provide information about the manner in which visitors to the Website use the Website, such as which pages are visited, which links are used, and length of time on each page. Apothecary Products uses that information to understand its visitors’ interests and needs in order to improve the quality of the Website. Apothecary Products also uses persistent cookies. Persistent cookies do not expire upon closing the browser and will remain on your device until deleted. Apothecary Products uses the persistent cookies to create a database of your previous choices and preferences. Apothecary Products uses that information to automatically provide those choices to you in a subsequent browser session, which saves you time and effort. If you do not want to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. If you do not accept cookies, certain functionality on the Website may not be available.
How Do We Use This Information?
Apothecary Products does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the Website as described above in the specific methods addressed therein as well as in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly, such as ordering information or email messages, we use the information to respond to your orders and requests and notify you of information related to products or services ordered.
- For some registration and use data, we may direct you to particular Web pages, customize the Web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the Website.
- For information about Web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our Web pages and understand what pages are of more relevance to our customers.
- Apothecary Products may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data, including personal data.
Links to Third Party Internet Sites
Security of Personally Identifiable Information
Your personally identifiable information will generally be stored in Apothecary Products’ databases or databases maintained by Apothecary Products’ service providers. These databases are stored on servers located in the United States. To the extent required by law, if your personally identifiable information will be transferred outside the United States, an appropriate notice will be provided.
Apothecary Products maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personally identifiable information. Although we use security measures to help protect your personally identifiable information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse or alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the Internet, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. Therefore, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age.
Apothecary Products maintains email lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and more. Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our Website or through registering on the Website. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors, or service providers. To be removed from an Apothecary Products mailing list, simply email Apothecary Products now.
Notification of Data Processing in the United States of America
When you choose to submit information through the Website, Apothecary Products and its business partners or service providers may transfer, process and store the information in countries in which Apothecary Products and its affiliates maintain offices, including the United States. The United States does not regulate data protection in the same manner as other countries, including the Member States of the European Union. Accordingly, the data that you submit to Apothecary Products may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence.
Information Storage and Updates
You can update your contact information by contacting us at any time. We may keep all information in an off-line form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law.
From time to time, Apothecary Products updates the features of its Website to better serve you and all its customers, so this policy may also be revised periodically, as needed. Apothecary Products may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when posted. By using Apothecary Products’ Website, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use. If you have any questions, please contact Apothecary Products at your convenience.